Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Budget Fitness


In a budgeting frenzy, I've recently canceled a number of things that no longer seem quite so necessary - my home phone, a lot of channels on my satellite TV service and, unfortunately, my gym membership. But there may be hope for me to get some much needed exercise without the gym. Check out "fitorbit.com" to connect with a virtual trainer. You get your own personalized plan with meal plans and workouts for only $10 per week. Admittedly this is more than I actually paid for my LA Fitness membership, but at least it allows me a bit more flexibility with my crazy schedule as I never seemed to get to the gym often enough. And the last time I used their trainer, it cost $100/month! This seems like a pretty good deal...let me know if any of you try this!

No comments:

Post a Comment