Thursday, August 4, 2011
Eau de Provence - Relaxing with Lavender
My regular readers probably know that I love all things French - wine, Paris, cheese, you name it!
So you shouldn't be surprised that I also love lavender! This simple scent can relax you and calm the savage beast within you!
Check out www.auracacia.com to purchase lavender essential oil and to find lots of great recipes, uses for the oil and get coupons. A few ideas:
* Mix 6 drops of the lavender oil per 1 oz. of water and use as a soothing skin mist.
* Inhale the scent to calm yourself during a frustrating commute (might take a full bottle if you are in NYC or LA!).
* Add 12 drops per 1 oz of skin care oil for a relaxing massage oil.
* Combine with baking soda and a spritz of lemon to create a natural scouring powder.
* Put a few drops on your pillow at night to have a soothing sleep.
The list goes on and on...What an easy way to relax and get a break from your hectic day!