Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Here comes Santa Claus...


Now my regular readers may recall, I am always early in my Christmas preparations - particularly cards and gifts. (This is NOT to insinuate that I like Christmas decorations and music the day after Halloween in my grocery store!). But, in case you are wondering, yes, my shopping is done, all out of town gifts have been shipped (I detest lines at the post office) and I will mail my already addressed cards out on December 1st.

But for the more normal holiday shoppers out there, here are some ways to sparkle up your wrapping for very little expense (way to go Martha Stewart!):

  • Use silver garland to create pom-poms for bows.
  • Layer colors of tissue paper when wrapping to give a unique look.
  • Use knotted paper "rope" to make really easy, stylish bows.

Check out more at marthastewart.com and start wrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment