Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Daily discount overload?


OK, admittedly I am always looking for a great deal, so I do subscribe to a wide range of "daily deal" sites (i.e. Amazon, DealChicken, GroupOn, Dealfind...you know the list!). And, while I actually do partake of their offerings once in awhile, I do get overwhelmed by the amount of "deals" that fill my inbox! Check out www.familycircle.com/dailydeals to discuss your problems or successful buys on these sites. The magazine also addressed (3/12 issue) ways to get the most out of these sites and their offerings. My favorite suggestion was using an aggregator such as Dealradar.com or TheDealmap.com to collect all of your daily deal offers in one place (either via you visiting the website or having one e-mail sent to you). Your thoughts on this?

No comments:

Post a Comment