Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Want to earn extra cash?


It's no secret that the economy is causing headaches for everyone! I have gone through 2 jobs in a year and a half and am always in favor of a back-up plan. I sell Avon as a second job, but the best part is most of my business is online so I can do it easily while working my "day" job! There are a number of similar jobs you can do like this...Avon, Tupperware, Mary Kay (yeah, I'm biased...prefer Avon products!), Gold Canyon Candles, Pampered Chef...etc. Don't be too quick to laugh these off...many reps make a substantial living with these and I can't begin to say enough about the opportunities! Check them out! (and if you are interested in Avon...check my site at www.youravon.com/hedmunds) - happy to sign you up!

No comments:

Post a Comment