Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Small business "how-to's"

First, let me preface this post by announcing that, yes, this is my 500th post on this blog!  Many thanks to my followers and please spread the word!

So I felt it appropriate to use this post to address a topic near and dear to me - small businesses.  Many of you may know that I have a wine charm business - growing by baby steps via retail partners, Facebook connections and my website (yes - ok, since you asked!  See www.charmedbyarizona.com)  

For those of you interested in starting any type of business on your own, here are some great resources:

  • US Small Business Administration:  www.sba.gov
  • Family businesses:  www.fambiz.com
  • The Family Business Network:  www.fbn-i.org
  • Family Business Magazine:  www.familybusinessmagazine.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment