Saturday, September 10, 2011

Help the Penny Pincher become AZ's Greatest Couponer!


Yours truly has entered a contest here in Arizona to be The Valley's Best Couponer (or some amazing title like that!)...I had to tell how much I saved on average per month grocery shopping (a minimum of $150 if you are curious) and that I spend a total of $350/month maximum for three adults at home plus 6 dogs, a bird and fish...including food for all, toiletries, cleaning supplies, paper goods AND prescriptions...not too shabby, eh?!

I naturally mentioned that I blog on these cost-saving topics too...so, do me a favor....please?!!!!
Share my blog site with friends, relatives, people you don't like and want to spam (just kidding!!!), etc. so that if they check they will see how many people I reach with this blog! Thanks in advance!


No comments:

Post a Comment