Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Redecorating without refinancing
Our hometown paper suggested a list of ideas - each under $20 - to redecorate without going broke!
Here are a few:
* Use twin flat sheets (cheap from Target or Walmart!)as inexpensive curtain panels or shower curtains.
* New handtowels can brighten up a bathroom.
* Paint a table, a chair or accent a wall to add some color to a room.
* Use a spool of black or brightly colored elastic and wrap around an unframed mirror in a criss-cross patern...tuck photos and memorabilia behind the bands to create a unique wall-hanging.
* Replace lampshades!
* Rearrange furniture (and declutter)
Feel free to add your own comments and suggestions!