Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Dare to Compare


It won't be long until we start thinking about summer and potential vacation getaways!
OK...so with the economy (and yours truly still job-hunting!) it won't be Europe or the Bahamas this year (isn't usually anyway!) but it could potentially involve flights to somewhere less exciting.

I don't know about you, but I have always tried diligently to sort through all possible flights, airlines, costs, dates, etc. until I whittle it down to the best possible deal. I have tended to check the airlines directly, but do also look at the usual suspects: Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, HotWire (and probably several others whose names escape me at this moment).

No more though! I found a website that actually does all of the comparisons for me and gives me all of my options at one time! Check out www.FareCompare.com and save yourself some time and money...They also will send you updated current prices as they change for whatever location you are interested in going to.

No comments:

Post a Comment