Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Outer Space (I mean in your garage!)
USA Today's Sunday insert last week provided some great ideas for organizing your garage (and mine could really use it!)
1) Determine "zones of function" - separate places for laundry, tools, your car(s), etc...
2) Think vertically - use walls to create storage - shelves, cabinets, etc...
3) Go "above and beyond" - store bikes, etc...overhead (hanging from ceiling).
4) Organize "tool" kits - in separate bins put garden tools, oil change supplies, dog wash stuff...you get the idea!
5) Keep toys within reach...make it easily accessible for kids to get their bikes, game equipment, etc.
Voila...instant garage organization!