Thursday, May 26, 2011

Give me a gift...and it's free!


Ok, so tomorrow is my birthday...and that makes it the perfect time to ask for a favor from my readers (even if this is the first time you've looked at this blog)! What I would like is feedback on what you've read over the past year or even the past week...What interests you? What topics related to saving money, DIY projects, volunteerism, etc. most appeal to you personally? I would love to incorporate topics that will be most useful...no gift-wrapping required...just a quick comment with your response and I will be a happy birthday girl! Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Holly

    I've recently enjoyed the Spellman series by Lisa Lutz, and Lee Child's Jack Reacher series. I prefer easy, breezy reading unlike my father! My father (who is 80) decided a few years ago to read in chronological order about each president.
    My youngest and I are planning on decorating a clay pot with shells and stones for an end of year teacher gift. I'm not the crafty sort, so wish us luck! She is also writing a short poem for her two favorite teachers. Like you, she is a talented writer.

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing (and for the compliment)...Please keep reading! Love the idea for the teacher's gift! I was never "crafty" either, but with my kids having gone through years of Scouts, Sunday school, and activities and projects through high school, I was always on the look-out for something inexpensive, unique and, above all, easy! And teachers love something that's made by the student!

    ReplyDelete