Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'm Thinkin' Arby's!


So, what could possibly be better than a coupon or great sale? How about a FREE meal! (And no, I am not referring to cruising the supermarkets on sample day!).
Arby's is featuring "Arby's Freebies Wednesdays" all summer long! Check the menu of freebies at:

www.centsiblesavings.com/2009/05/freebies-at-arbys-every-wednesday.html

Today get a FREE chocolate malt swirl shake with any sandwich purchase...yum! (so much for my exercise deal blog...will have to make that really long to make up for this and the Hershey's free chocolate Fridays!). Personally, I am waiting for
July 1st: a free Beef 'n Cheddar sandwich with any soft drink purchase! Not sure if there is a limit on the deal, i.e. one per customer, but, heck, give each member of your family $2 and go in line one at a time! (I have no pride on these deals!)

Eat hearty (exercise post to follow soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment