Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Little Free Reading Material



(And yes, the pun in the title is intentional!) You may or may not be a frequent flyer, but if you earn miles on any of the major airlines (either through flying, car rentals, hotels or even shopping), then you may be surprised that even a small number of miles is worth something! At the end of each year, those airlines that I have few miles on (even less than 500), usually send me a list of magazines that I can subscribe to by paying with my miles. There is no catch and they don't come back to haunt you by renewing your subscription automatically the next time around. Rather than lose the miles when I am not likely to earn a ticket in the near future, this is a nice way to get some free reading material of my choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment