Saturday, January 9, 2010

Fame & Fortune? (yeah, right!)


First, I'd like to note that I am relieved that I have gotten past the need to post to my blog EVERY single day of the year...most days, yes, but all is far too aggressive for my taste!

Secondly, I would like to recommend the movie "Julie & Julie" - Meryl Streep is superb as Julia Child - for those who ever saw clips or full versions of Julia's show, you would swear Meryl was the real thing! But, I digress! My main point here is the interaction that Julie Powell received from her so-called "bleaders" - Blog readers - where are you people? I need input, sarcasm (well, a little anyway!), suggestions and above all comments to maintain the interest of everyone (or anyone?) who checks out this blog!

I would love to have a goal like Julie did...anyone have suggestions for something that fits my "modus operandi"? Please advise as fame and fortune would be lovely (though somehow being cheap doesn't seem to warrant a book or screenplay)!

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment