Thursday, June 23, 2011

And speaking of style...


So this particular post isn't really my "style" as I believe at my age I don't really worry as much about what others think about what I wear...but if you like to be sure you are up-to-date with your wardrobe and accessory selections, go to www.gotryiton.com.

On this site you can upload photos of your outfit and the site's members will critique the overall effect and offer styling/shopping suggestions. Feedback is instant and free...ok, I'll admit it...I am not thrilled with this idea myself because whether others like it or not, I believe what I wear fits my own personality (though that is not to say I don't need advice!)...If you try it, please review it because the Penny Pincher is too chicken to post photos to the site!

No comments:

Post a Comment